Friday, November 13, 2009

Michael Anthony

I mentioned in my November 2 post that I had just found out about a book written by Bridgewater State College student, Michael Anthony, called Mass Casualties. Last night I had the priveldge of meeting Mr. Anthony who was signing books at the Wine Palace in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts. I broke rule number 2 (as described in my very first post); however, I have no regrets about buying a brand new copy of this book. I now have my own autographed copy, and all proceeds of last night's sales went to the Boston vet center, "which provides readjustment counseling, PTSD counseling and outreach services to all veterans". Plus, I got to sample some great wine. Michael Anthony was interviewed for the Bridgewater State College newslog. Find out more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment